- Hyaluronic acid 2,000,000 Da, high PM: forms a film for a tensing and surface hydration effect.
- Low PM hyaluronic acid, up to 3500 Da: hydration in the deepest part of the epidermis with re-densifying effect. The mixture of hyaluronic acid is maintained at a total of 1.2%.
- Extract of akebia quinata, antioxidant, blocks. In vivo test glycation of collagen fibres.
- Tomato extract: obtained using patented ACM (Aqueous Carotenoid Micro-Dispersal). Protects fibroblasts subject to UVA radiation thanks to the antioxidant power of the lycopene, the carotenoid contained in a high concentration in tomatoes. Antipollution.
- Oat extract: elasticising, soothing, lightening.
- Glycosaminoglycans: precursors of hyaluronic acid; hydrating and conveying agents.
- Biological aloe juice: rich in minerals and oligoelements with regenerating, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Licorice extract: anti-tyrosine action which lightens moles on the skin. Diaper.
- Iris extract: hydrating and elasticising action.