- Hyaluronic acid 2,000,000 Da, high PM: forms a film for a tensing and surface hydration effect.
- Low PM hyaluronic acid, up to 3500 Da: hydration in the deepest part of the epidermis with re-densifying effect. The mixture of hyaluronic acid is maintained at a total of 1.2%.
- Soy peptides: stimulate synthesis of collagen and inhibit collagenase. Vivo test.
- Tomato extract: obtained using patented ACM (Aqueous Carotenoid Micro-Dispersal). Protects fibroblasts subject to UVA radiation thanks to the antioxidant power of the lycopene, the carotenoid contained in a high concentration in tomatoes.
- Wheat bran: antioxidant and regenerating.
- Glycosaminoglycans: precursors of hyaluronic acid; hydrating and conveying agents.
- Biological aloe juice: rich in minerals and oligoelements with regenerating, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Black currant extract: rich in bioflavonoids which neutralise free radicals.
- Salvia extract: contains phytoestrogens with a toning action.